- First Tee Pro Kids
- PGA Youth On Course
- PGA Hope
- Randy Jones Foundation
- Children’s Organ Transplant Association
- Autism Society of San Diego
- Parkinson’s Association of San Diego
- Cal State San Marcos
- Add items to your quote
- Select Payment Method (Paypal, Venmo, or written check)
- Mail us your trade-in using instructions in your confirmation email
- RECEIVE PAYMENT!
- Select “Trade-In” tab on top menu.
- Find your golf club by manufacturer, club type, and/or by using the search bar.
- Once you locate your item, click on its picture or title to open the item page.
- Select your item(s) condition and “add to quote”.
ALBATROSSTo be considered ALBATROSS, the club must pass ALL the following conditions:
- No signs of use
- Includes necessary accessories (head cover, wrench, weights, etc.)
EAGLETo be considered EAGLE, the club must pass ALL the following conditions:
- Groove wear is light
- Clubhead wear is minimal
- The grips are used, but have no wear
- The shaft labels are intact
- Shaft specs are fully legible
BIRDIEThe club will be considered BIRDIE if ANY of the following conditions exist:
- Light: groove wear, dents, dings, nicks, scratches, paint chips, rusting, sky marks
- Missing or illegible shaft specs
- Excessive shaft wear
- Excessive grip wear
BOGEY(Zero cash value. We can donate these for you) The club will be considered BOGEY if ANY of the following conditions exist:
- Heavy: dents, dings, nicks, rusting, cracks
- Shaft cracks, dents
- Heavy groove wear
- Excessive damage to any club component
Trade-in @ PAR Tent
The PAR Trade-in Tent tours Southern California and spends days at local golf courses. Bring your trade-ins to the PAR Trade-in Tent in exchange for on the spot appraisals and payments.
1. Click “Begin Online Trade-in”
2. Follow on-screen instructions